96 one The Wave's Business of the Day contest
How it works for listeners:
- Listen EVERY DAY Monday through Friday for us to announce the Business of the Day.
- On a piece of paper, write down each day's Business of the Day.
- At the end of the month, turn in your list by fax, email, or postal mail to P.O. Box 893 in Emporia 66801! (Note: No later than the third business day of the new month.)
- One winner will be drawn from the entries with the most correct answers!
96 one The Wave “BUSINESS OF THE DAY” RULES
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Must be 18 years of age or older to participate in “Business of the Day”.
3. One entry per person per month.
4. Only one winner per household per ninety (90) days.
5. Entries must be received by the 3rd business day of the following month. Entries may be mailed, faxed or e-mailed.
6. One (1) winner will be drawn from the correct entries by the 7th of each month. Correct entries are those that have correctly named all businesses and the date that they were the "Business of the Day." If there are no entries with all correct answers, then we will award those with the most correct answers. In the event of a tie, the winner(s) will be determined by a drawing.
7."Business of the Day" sponsors will not be given out to anyone over the phone, by fax, by mail, by e-mail, or in-person.
8. To enter, mail entries 96 one The Wave, P.O. Box 893, Emporia, KS 66801; fax to 620-342-7617, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. All participants, at their sole discretion, and without reason, can withdraw their name from consideration at any time.
10.Prize must be claimed and/or picked up within four business days of winning date. If the prize is not claimed and/or picked up, the prize(s) will remain the property of Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave” and may be used in future promotions.
11. Proper photographic identification is required and must be shown in order to claim prizes.
12. If the retail value of an awarded prize is over $600.00, an I R S 1099 Form may be sent to the prize winner, and a copy will be sent to the Internal Revenue Service. Kansas Radio Inc. FM 96 one “The Wave”, is not responsible for any prize sales tax, property tax, income tax, any additional taxes of any kind, delivery, set-up, conditions of the prize, warranties, guarantees, communications between all parties involved in obtaining prize, and or accidents surrounding special promotions.
13. Sponsors and their staff (employees) at least 18 years of age or older, are eligible to participate and win prizes, other than from their business, as long as Rule 14 does not apply.
14. Employees of C & C Consulting Inc., KANS FM, KRWV FM. Property Management Svc., KTMJ TV, Jones Satellite Network, Dial Global, KIN, KAN, USA Radio Network, MAAN, MANN, KTKA-WBKS TV Topeka 49/Lawerence 49 ABC Topeka, KSNT TV and their immediate families, will not be eligible to participate in any special promotion. The term immediate families shall be known as one or any of the following: mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, fiancé, fiancée, son, daughter, stepmother, stepfather, stepson, stepdaughter, step- or half brother, step- or half sister, step- or mother-in-law, step- or father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, grandparents, stepgrandparents, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or first cousin.
15. Former employees and their immediate families, as stated in Rule 15 (fifteen), of the businesses, are not eligible to enter any of our special promotions, until 5 (five) calendar years have passed from the former employee’s last date of employment.
16. Previous prize winners of our special promotions and their immediate families, stated in Rule 14 (fourteen), are not eligible for “Business of the Day” again for 90 days from the date of their win.
17. All participants in promotional contests agree to the following terms and conditions:
a.) To participate in audio, video, and/or photographic documentation of any prizes awarded.
b.) Agree that any participation in audio, video, and/or photographic documentation shall remain the property Kansas Radio Inc. FM 96 one “The Wave.”
c.) Agree to a 5 (five)-business-day window after the promotional contest ends, in which Kansas Radio Inc. FM 96 one “The Wave” can verify the eligibility of all participants, even if the prizes have already been awarded, claimed, and/or collected by the winning participant.
d.) Agree to be financially responsible for any and all charges above the purchase price of any prizes awarded.
e.) Agree to let Kansas Radio Inc. FM 96 one “The Wave” delete and or substitute the prizes.
18. In the event that any errors and or omissions occur during “Business of the Day,” either written or verbal, Kansas Radio Inc. FM 96 one “The Wave” will remain as the sole arbitrator.