96 one The Wave,
Lyon County State Bank,
Tobias Agency and Floyd's Inc.
invite you to enter the
Sizzlin’ Summer Super
Register now to win . . .
. . . plus . . .
to see ...
in concert on
the same stage, the same night
at the Starlight Theater
in Kansas City August 14!!!
Sign up and have a chance to experience BOSTON and KANSAS in concert August 14! Here's your chance to see these two great classic bands . . . in person . . . on us! Just enter our contest. You might be the lucky winner of two tickets and spending money!
You’ll think you’ve entered a time machine on August 14 when BOSTON rolls out hit after hit from the late '70s and early '80s — a time when you couldn’t help but know BOSTON's songs, because they were all over rock stations with hits like "More Than a Feeling" and "Don't Look Back." And BOSTON is still a staple of classic rock radio playlists. Since forming in the early ‘70s, BOSTON has sold over 31 million albums in the United States.
When KANSAS takes the stage, your time travel picks up speed. KANSAS became popular in the 1970s with hit singles like "Carry on Wayward Son" and the million-selling gold single "Dust in the Wind." KANSAS appeared on the Billboard charts for over 200 weeks throughout the '70s and '80s and played to sold-out arenas and stadiums throughout North America, Europe and Japan.
Now you have a chance to hear both of these classic popular bands rock Kansas City’s Starlight Theatre on August 14!
But you have to enter by August 7!
Are you ready to enter?
* Be the ninth caller when you hear the Lyon County State Bank-96 One The Wave sounder
* Stop by the 96 One The Wave station at 918 Graham. Pick up a copy of the rules and sign up during our normal business hours (9:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m., Monday–Friday).
One entry per person per day, please.
Here are the official rules:
96 one The Wave Sizzlin’Summer Super Concert Giveaway Rules--2014
1. No purchase necessary. The contest has four (4) phases and the first phase starts on June 20, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on June 26, 2014. The winner of phase one (1) will be announced over the air between 12 noon and 5 p.m. on June 27, 2014. Phase two (2) starts at 12:00 a.m. on June 27, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on July 24, 2014. The winner of phase two (2) will be announced over the air between 12 noon and 5 p.m. on July 25, 2014. Phase three (3) starts at 12:00 a.m. on July 25, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on August 7, 2014. The winner of phase three (3) will be announced over the air between 12 noon and 5 p.m. on August 8, 2014. Phase four (4) starts at 12:00 a.m. on August 8, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on September 18, 2014. The winner of phase four (4) will be announced over the air between 12 noon and 5 p.m. on September 19, 2014. The winner of each phase will be contacted via telephone.
2. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in the Sizzlin’ Summer Super Concert Giveaway.
3. You may enter as often as you like, however, only one person will be chosen as the winner of each phase of the four (4)-phase Sizzlin’ Summer Super Concert Giveaway. After the winner is chosen in a phase, that winner will no longer be eligible to enter any of our giveaways or contests for ninety (90) days from the win date.
4. The prizes for each phase of the four (4) phase Sizzlin’ Summer Super Giveaway are two (2) concert tickets and one hundred dollars ($100.00) spending money.
6. Regular business days and hours of Kansas Radio Inc. FM 96 one “The Wave” are Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; closed on holidays.
7. All participants, at their sole discretion, and without reason, can withdraw their name from consideration at any time.
8. Any prizes must be claimed and/or picked up within four business days of winning date. If any prizes are not claimed and/or picked up by the deadline, all prizes will remain the property of Kansas Radio Inc, FM 96 one “The Wave,” and may be used in future promotions.
9. Proper photographic identification is required and must be shown in order to claim prizes.
10. Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave,” is not responsible for any additional taxes of any kind, concert artists cancellations or re-scheduling, weather conditions to and from and during each of the concert events, ticket or banking errors, communications between all parties involved in obtaining prizes, and/or accidents of any kind surrounding this special promotion and/or giveaway.
11. Sponsors and their staff (employees) must be at least 18 years of age or older are eligible to participate and win the prizes, as long as rule 12 does not apply.
12. Employees of Kansas Radio Inc., 96 one “The Wave,” KANS FM, KTMJ TV, KSNT TV, Dial Global/Jones Satellite Network, USA Radio Network, MAAN, KTKA-WBKS TV Topeka 49/Lawerence 49 ABC Topeka, and their immediate families, will not be eligible to participate in any of our special promotions and/or giveaways. The term immediate families shall be known as one or any of the following: mother, father, brother, sister, spouse, fiancé, fiancée, son, daughter, stepmother, stepfather, stepson, stepdaughter, step- or half-brother, step- or half-sister, step- or mother-in-law, step- or father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, grandparents, stepgrandparents, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew, or first cousin.
13. Former employees and their immediate families, as stated in rule 12 (twelve), of the businesses, are not eligible to enter any of our special promotions and/or giveaways, until 5 (five) calender years have passed from the former employee’s last date of employment.
14. Previous prize winners of our special promotions and/or giveaways and their immediate families, stated in rule 12 (twelve), are not eligible for this contest unless ninety (90) days have passed since the win date.
15. All participants in our special promotions and/or giveaways agree to the following terms and conditions:
a.) To participate in audio, video and/or photographic documentation of any prizes awarded.
b.) Agree that any participation in audio, video and or photographic documentation shall remain the property of Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave.”
c.) Agree to a 5- (five) business day window after the special promotion and/or giveaway ends in which Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 One “The Wave,” can verify the eligibility of all participants, even if the prizes have already been awarded, claimed and/or collected by the winning participant.
d.) Agree to be financially responsible for any and all charges above the purchase price of any prizes awarded.
e.) Agree to let Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave,” delete, and/or substitute the prizes.
16. In the event that any errors and/or omissions occur during this special promotion and/or giveaway, either written or verbal, Kansas Radio Inc., FM 96 one “The Wave,” will remain as the sole arbitrator.